Thursday, July 2, 2009

We are still alive I swear!!!

Everytime I post on the blog I promise that I am going to get better, and everytime I seem to get worse. I don't know where the time goes these days. Life is great and we are loving summer. It is hard to believe that Hudson is almost 15 months old now. We got a "big boy" haircut this past month and mommy was sad to see the curls go. He was so good though. I thought that I would definitely have to hold him on my lap while Andrea cut his hair but boy was I wrong. He sat in the chair with his smock on and sucked on a lollipop the entire time. he didn't move or peep at all ( I think that had something to do with the lollipop.) He are some picts.







We spend most of our time these days outside playing on the boat, swimming in the pool, playing with the hose, watering everything and everyone in site, digging in the dirt, playing with any critters that we can find, pulling weeds (including mommy's flowers), and just having fun. We can't wait until next week when we get to go to the beach with the family. We hope that everyone is enjoying their summer as much as we are. I have to get better at the blogging especially since my mom and Michael are leaving in only a month and will want to see many pictures and keep updated on Hudson and his happenings.


post signature





No comments: